What seats are on the ballot?
- Mayor and 2 Council member seats
- Term of office is four years
- Must be a registered voter in City of Satellite Beach
- Must have resided in Satellite Beach for one year prior to qualifying date
- July 31 - August 14, 2020 - Candidate Qualifying Period
- October 5, 2020 - Last day to register to vote in November election
- Precinct 405: Scotty Culp Municipal Complex, 565 Cassia Blvd
- Precinct 415: David R. Schechter Community Center, 1089 South Patrick Dr
- Precinct 437: David R. Schechter Community Center, 1089 South Patrick Dr
Voter Registration Information
- Brevard County Supervisor of Elections Office: (321) 633-2124 or www.votebrevard.gov
- To register to vote online, visit https://registertovoteflorida.gov/home
For information on running for Satellite Beach Mayor or member of the City Council, please contact Gwen Peirce, City Clerk at (321) 773-4407 or email@example.com.