750 Jamaica Boulevard
Satellite Beach, Florida 32937
Skate/BMX Park Phone: (321) 777-3538
Additional Information: (321) 773-6458
The Skate/BMX Park is owned and operated by the City of Satellite Beach. The street course skating area was constructed in 1992 by Team Pain. It is a 13,536 square feet cement bowl. Skaters should bring their own helmet, skateboard, quad skates, in-line skates or BMX bike, as rental equipment is not available.
- All skaters must wear shoes and a helmet.
- Monday-Thursday from 4pm-8:45pm
- Friday from 4pm-9:45pm
- Saturday from 10am-9:45pm
- Sunday from 4pm-8pm
- (No BMX Thursday 4pm-6pm and Saturday 10am-pm)
- Thursday from 4pm-6pm
- Saturday from 10am-1pm
- General Skate Sessions
$2.00 per skater
- Special Beginner Skate Sessions
$1.25 per skater
- The park can be used by skateboarders, in-line skates, quad skates and BMX bikes.
- All skaters must wear shoes and a helmet, elbow & knee pads are strongly recommended.
- All BMX riders must wear a helmet. plastic protectors must be covering pegs and pedals.
- Only water is permitted in the skate area.
- While in the skate area, there shall be NO smoking, profanity, glass containers or pets.
- Alcohol is not permitted on City park grounds.
- No smoking within 100 feet of skate area.
- Obey posted skate park rules and adhere to instructions provided by staff.
- No trespassing when facility is closed.
Grinding the Rail
Hitting the Half Pipe