Our School Crossing Guards assist elementary and secondary school children in crossing congested intersections or heavily traveled roads.
Anyone interested should contact Beverly Ryan, Crossing Guard supervisor at 773-4400 for more information.
The purpose of the Crossing Guard Program is to provide for the safety of children crossing streets to and from school sessions by:
- Encouraging patterns of proper crossing behavior by school children
- Deterring school children, as necessary, from committing unsafe and unlawful acts
- nforming motorists, by appropriate signals, that school children are using, or about to use, the crossing and have the right to proceed
- Observing and reporting to their supervisor incidents and conditions that present a potential hazard to pedestrian safety.
- Surfside Elementary Entrance
- Cinnamon Drive and Thyme Street
- Cassia Boulevard and South Patrick Drive
- Fountains Entrance
- Holland Elementary Entrance
- Chevy Chase and South Patrick Drive
- DeLaura Middle School Entrance
- Shearwater Drive and Poinsettia Avenue
Questions regarding School Guards may be directed to Beverly Ryan at (321) 773-4400 ext. 131 or email email@example.com.