Commander Brad Hodge is a 22 year veteran of the Satellite Beach Police Department and a graduate of the 218th session of the FBI National Academy. Commander Hodge is responsible for:
- Criminal Investigations Division
- Communications Division
- Professional Standards & Accreditation
- Internal Affairs
- School Resource Officers Program
- Emergency Response Team
- Satellite Beach Police Dept. Training Coordinator
The Investigative Division is tasked with following leads developed during the initial reporting of criminal activity to the police department. The Investigative Division is ready to respond anytime, day or night, to the needs of crime victims, or to the scene of any criminal activity.
The members of the Investigative Division first work to follow up on reports of criminal activity initially reported to our agency. The investigators then establish that a criminal act was indeed committed, identify and apprehend the person responsible for the criminal act, and attempt to recover any property that may have been stolen. The Investigative Division is also responsible for forensic examination of crime scenes along with the evaluation, collection, and maintenance of evidence. The Investigative Division plays an integral part in assisting the State of Florida in prosecuting the suspect charged with the offense.
There are a total of three state certified law enforcement investigators assigned to the Investigative Division. All investigators receive specialized education and training in Homicide Investigations, Sexual Assault and Battery, Crime Scene Processing, Child Abuse, and many other investigative disciplines.
- Detective Anthony Holland may be reached weekdays at 773-4400 ext. 151 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Detective Valerie Balloue may be reached weekdays at 773-4400 ext. 305 or email at email@example.com.
- Administrative Assistant Heather Nealis may be reached Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 4:40pm at 773-4400 ext. 142 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.